close-up view of the meerkats
Matt, Martha & Sophie model their hats and sunglasses
Last weekend, we visited the zoo. It was pretty crowded since it was Memorial Day but the weather was great for it. I realized when I pulled up these pictures that we didn't really get any pictures of the animals. Oh, well. For some reason, Sophie really wanted to see the farm animals at the zoo this time. They do have a section with just farm animals so we did that. Sophie was really interested in the "sick" horse who was laying down in the barn. After our zoo trip, someone would ask her what animals she saw and what was her favorite. She would say, "the sick horse." We also went to the petting zoo where Sophie petted the goats and a llama. We enjoyed seeing many other animals. I wish that I had taken a picture of Abbie. She was there but much like her sister at this age on our trips to the zoo, she slept the entire time. It worked out great for us because we could enjoy seeing all of the animals. We didn't do too much Memorial Day weekend but we did get together with some of my mom's family for a cookout.
I'll try to get out some new pictures of Abbie soon and update you on her latest accomplishments. =)




3 comments:
My, what nice hats, caps and sunglasses! Looks like you are all ready for the sun!!
Love,
Paw Paw Tom
When I first saw that picture with the meerkats, I thought it was Sophie and some zoo worker. Then I saw the other photos and realized it was Matt in that fabulous hat!
Hey Paula. Tracy (Roberts) here. I stumbled on your blog today and thought I would say hi. Sounds like you are having a good summer so far. Your girls are adorable!
Post a Comment