This past week, I took Abbie for her first professional pictures and she did great! I wasn't so sure how it would go because she's had a cold with a stuffed up nose. Also, I had changed the appointment time for when I thought she'd be awake but of course her schedule was different that day. I ended up needing to wake her up to get her ready for the pictures. Despite all of that, Abbie held up great and I felt like we got some cute pictures. Yay!
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Abbie's 3 month portraits
This past week, I took Abbie for her first professional pictures and she did great! I wasn't so sure how it would go because she's had a cold with a stuffed up nose. Also, I had changed the appointment time for when I thought she'd be awake but of course her schedule was different that day. I ended up needing to wake her up to get her ready for the pictures. Despite all of that, Abbie held up great and I felt like we got some cute pictures. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment