Well, we had some pictures made of the girls together. I have been so excited about doing this for a long time. I've been able to picture them in matching dresses getting their pictures made for a while. Boy, it is not easy to get a good picture of both of them but we liked a couple of them. Both of the girls did great individually but Abbie doesn't last as long as Sophie does. Sophie's last day of Mother's Day Out is today. I'll have both girls home with me this summer. I've signed Sophie up for swimming lessons so hopefully that will be good. We also have a neighborhood pool and we'll do some travelling this summer.
Monday, May 19, 2008
A Few More Pictures
Well, we had some pictures made of the girls together. I have been so excited about doing this for a long time. I've been able to picture them in matching dresses getting their pictures made for a while. Boy, it is not easy to get a good picture of both of them but we liked a couple of them. Both of the girls did great individually but Abbie doesn't last as long as Sophie does. Sophie's last day of Mother's Day Out is today. I'll have both girls home with me this summer. I've signed Sophie up for swimming lessons so hopefully that will be good. We also have a neighborhood pool and we'll do some travelling this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute pixes! We had some of Sid and Caleb made last month at the same place. :)
I love the one of them laying on their backs together with the green background! That one is awesome! Such cuties!
those are such great pictures!
:)
Those pictures are adorable. Sophie does look big in them. They are precious!
Green is a great color for the girls. You did great picking the outfits there look so cute. They both look like they have grown so much in the short time since we have seen them.
Mimi
Post a Comment