Sorry, no new pictures right now but I'll work on that. Abbie doesn't sit still very often for one thing so if you take pictures you have to be "on the go". Abbie is 17 months old and she is into everything. She wants to keep up with her sister which means she can get into a lot of trouble (i.e. standing on stools, etc). She can be really sweet but she has also started demonstrating her temper big time lately if she doesn't get her way. I guess she's starting the terrible two's. Anyway, Abbie's vocabulary has exploded lately and that has been fun to witness.
Here are some of the words in Abbie's vocabulary:
Mama, Dada, Nana, Paw-paw, Sissy (Sophie), dog, hot, uh-oh, shoes (she loves them), socks, sing, tank you (thank you), pease (please), cheese, biscuit (I'm serious), backpack, scuse me (excuse me), down, all done, bless you (when you sneeze), book, no-she doesn't seem to know yes yet, diaper, tuck (stuck), stick, duck, baby, eat, hi, bye-bye (I'm sure there's more but this is what I can think of).
Abbie loves her sister so much (most of the time). She's usually a mama's girl. Abbie is usually good-natured and laid-back, although she's become more strong-willed lately. She loves to be outside, even if it's hot, and gets very upset when you bring her in. She loves to walk for long distances and be independent. She also loves to swing and slide. She loves to push a baby doll around in a stroller, play with her blocks, play with her sister, look at books, be in the water, and eat.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to come hang out with my nieces this week. I've got two inservices, but I'll be free some.
~Aunt Martha
What is it with these kiddos and not wanting to say "yes?" Sam is the same way. We work and work and work on it, but still nothing! :-)
How funny! All those words and no "yes." I bet she's just holding out on ya. She can say it, she just doesn't want to admit it yet. :)
Post a Comment