Sophie, Gracie & Ellie
Sophie & Gracie laughing
This past Thursday, Sophie had her Valentine's Day Party at school. She really enjoyed decorating everyone's valentines with stickers and getting to pass them out. They got to eat Chick-fil-A for lunch and then took turns passing out their valentines. Sophie loves going to school and seeing all of her friends!! I was able to go to the party and it was an added bonus that a couple of my friends were able to watch Abbie so that I didn't have to chase her around the room during the party. I enjoyed it so much more than their Christmas party where Abbie was getting into everything!! Thanks for watching Abbie, Jenny & Janelle! =) This year on Valentine's Day, Sophie was really excited because Paw-paw Tom, Mimi, & Aunt Leia (Matt's family) were able to come and visit us for President's Day weekend!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a fun party. Cute pictures of the girls!
Always fun to see the pictures and read what is up with the kids. We had fun on our visit with you.
Mimi
Post a Comment