Abbie loves spaghetti and she loves things that she can feed herself!
Well, we were able to get together with my friend, Jamie, and her little girl, Abbie, this week. Yes, that's right. We both have Abbie's and we spell it the same way!! =) Her Abbie loves babies and is especially excited about our Abbie since they have the same name. Jamie brought lots of clothes for me to go through and I bought a bunch of them for Sophie that her Abbie had outgrown. Jamie has wonderful taste and there were a lot of cute clothes so I had fun "shopping". Last week, we were able to get together with another friend of mine that we hadn't seen for a while. My friend, Laura Ice, and two of her girls. We had a nice time with them too.
Abbie is becoming more and more confident with her walking. Now she tries to carry more things around so she with this extra challenge to her balance she is falling more. We never know where Abbie is going to hide things. She'll hide her shoes in the girls' tent or put things in our laundry basket. If you don't know where something is, just ask Abbie. =)
Here's a couple of cute quotes from Sophie:
Tonight after dinner Sophie said something sweet and I told her that I loved her. She said, I love you too Mommy. She said, "when you tell someone that you love him it makes their heart happy." Oh, the wisdom of little kids. She said it well.
Sophie recognizes Taylor Swift when she hears her singing on the radio. We hear the song, "Love Story" a lot and she knows parts of it. Well, today sang along with part of it, "Daddy said to stay away from Julie Andrews." but the song says, "stay away from Juliet." Matt & I were laughing about that one. Sophie is familiar with Julie Andrews because she has the Muppet Show where it features Julie Andrews as a guest star. Sophie also likes the part of "Love Story" where it says, "Baby just say yes."
1 comment:
They must be your daughters with their tongues like that. Remember when you would be cutting something or just doing anything and you would be biting down on your tongue.
~ Martha
Post a Comment