Wednesday, February 11, 2009

All About Abbie

Since Abbie celebrated her first birthday a few weeks ago, I thought I'd do a little tribute to her.

Here's 21 things about Abbie since she was born on the 21st of January:
1. She has red hair with blond highlights in it (for those who haven't seen her in person).
2. She's usually good natured and very laid-back. (She's usually fine with me leaving her.)
3. She has loved her bed since she was itty bitty.
4. She loves to talk on the phone when I'm talking or anytime (if I'm talking on the phone, she picks up a remote or anything and starts babbling).
5. She loves all of the yellow vegetables such as sweet potatoes and carrots so her skin was really orange at one point.
6. She loves to eat period. =)
7. She doesn't let you hold her to cuddle very much.
8. She likes to be on the move.
9. She loves her big sister.
10. Her mama is probably still her favorite person right now.
11. She is crazy about her lovie (a light pink soft lamb lovie) and her passy.
12. She likes to go down the slide.
13. She has a great laugh and a great smile.
14. She loves remotes.
15. She's not that crazy about books YET (Sophie & I will keep working with her on this one because we both love to read! Matt mostly likes non-fiction.)
16. She's a pretty good traveller.
17. She loves to swing.
18. She likes to dance.
19. She loves to play with her ball popper toy.
20. She also loves to crawl through the tunnels.
21. She loves to talk and it sounds like she imitates new words every day. Today, we were talking about Sophie's backpack and I promise you that Abbie imitated the word backpack too.

I hope I didn't bore ya'll too much (if anyone read all of this). I just wanted to be nostalgic. Maybe this will help me remember what Abbie was like at one.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

So sweet! It is so nice to remember all the things that demonstrate our little ones personalities! :)

Anonymous said...

Growing sronger everyday. Love reading the new stuff.
Teresa

Anonymous said...

I read 'em all and I'm amazed by how many sound like Scott (doesn't like books even though Camden does, loves the slide, and more...). Must be a second child thing! So glad sweet Abbie is in our class now on SUndays!

Julie said...

What a great idea! I try to write things that Jax does in my journal but I'm not as consisent as I should be. A great way to remember all the special things that Abbie does.