Abbie & Sophie on Sophie's bike
While we were at Nana & Paw-paw's house last Sunday, Sophie rode her bike some. Someone decided to try putting Abbie on the bike (and no we didn't really let them ride around like this). With careful supervision, I think someone may have given them a very brief ride but I'm not sure. It was just too cute. I don't know if this picture really does it justice but I thought it was the sweetest thing.
Tuesday, February 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What a precious picture! I remember having a picture like this with my sister...it was always one of my favorites.
I just discovered your blog! Your girls are so cute! Brody loves Sophie!
Hi Paula. I'm glad I saw you yesterday to ask about linking to your blog. Here's ours - http://teamdooner.blogspot.com/
We'll have to get the little ones together soon. Enjoy this great day!
Post a Comment