Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fun at Nana's house

our family
Summer, Martha, Sierra, Keri & Sophie
Sierra trying to walk (or dance?) with Abbie =)

On Sunday, we got together with my dad's side of the family at my parents house to celebrate some birthdays. Sophie helped my mom decorate the birthday cake but I didn't manage to get a picture of it. The weather was almost perfect on Sunday. After we ate dinner, everyone was able to visit and several people went outside. Sophie brought her bike so that she could do some riding. While we were there, my cousin Keri presented my sister, two of our cousins and Sophie with flowers asking them to be in her upcoming wedding. That was really sweet! She asked me first if Sophie could be a flower girl and of course, I said, "yes". Sophie was very shy and didn't know what to say. I'm really excited about it because I've always thought it would be neat for her to be a flower girl and she seems excited too! Sierra was walking around with Abbie and we had trouble getting her to be still for even a second. =) The girls both loved the attention from all of the adults there.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sophie will make a beautiful flower girl!