The other day I was holding Abbie and her face was right up close to mine. She reached out and squeezed my cheeks! It was pretty funny!
Lately when I give the girls a bath, Abbie likes to stand up sometimes which is scary because the bottom of the tub is slippery. She has slipped and fallen a few times. Anyway, a few days ago, I just had Abbie in the bath and she kept wanting to stand up and pull the button up that turns the shower on. She did this twice and gave herself a little shower. It was cracking me up but of course, I turned the shower off immediately. Now, though, when she tries to stand in the bathtub she gets a little slap on her hiney!
Abbie also enjoys hiding things. I think I've mentioned this before. She loves getting into the drawers in our bathroom (now Matt has fixed it so that she can't for the most part). A few days ago, I found two things of deodorant in our laundry basket (with clothes in it too!)
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Abbie is a mess! Their dresses were cute tonight, too! (I don't remember if I ever told you - I was a little distracted!)
Precious moments. Jax loves to squeeze my nose. Moments to last a lifetime.
Kids are so fun. Enjoy those moments.
Teresa
Post a Comment