our family with Nana's tree
our family with Santa (Uncle Phil)
The weekend before Christmas we celebrated an early Christmas with Paula's family in Nashville before leaving for Virginia to celebrate with Matt's family and spend Christmas there. We enjoyed our time with both of our families and thankfully, everyone stayed healthy. We all had a wonderful Christmas and were well remembered! This was Abbie's first encounter with Santa where I tried to hand her over to Santa and she cried!! Poor baby! I thought she'd be O.K. this first year, but no. I took pity on her and picked her up. When we had visited Santa at the mall, we weren't trying to get pictures or anything so I didn't try to put her in Santa's lap. I was proud of Sophie this year because even though she still didn't want to be too close to Santa, she was brave enough to talk to him at the mall (even though she was very nervous).
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment