Sunday, December 21, 2008

Abbie's 11 months old

Well, I've been behind lately on blogging so I'll try to catch up after the holidays but we've had a lot going on. Abbie is 11 months old today! She took a 3 1/2 hour nap this afternoon! I don't have any pictures to post (sorry!) because we are in Virginia visiting Matt's family and I've already uploaded the pictures to our computer at home.

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas! We celebrated Christmas with my family in Nashville on Friday night. Then, we left town for Virginia on Saturday. Uncle Phil dressed up as Santa Claus for the girls so that we could actually get some pictures with Santa (we had seen Santa a couple of times this year but Sophie wouldn't get in his lap for pictures.) Abbie cried when she saw Santa and clung on to her Mama.

I'll try to post some pictures in a few days!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Happy 11 months!

Jenny said...

Hey! Hope you guys have a great visit and Christmas in Virginia! See you when you get back!