Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lunch with Santa

Paula with Sophie & Abbie on the train
Sophie all dressed up to cook! =)

Well, I'm going to try to catch everyone up a little bit on what's been happening in our world. Right before Christmas, things got pretty busy with parties and stuff. On Dec 13th, we went to our neighborhood's big Christmas event. They had Santa come in riding on a fire truck, kids' activities such as jump castles, arts and crafts, etc. We had a potluck style lunch, you could ride a garden train around the block, and get your picture made with Santa (Sophie was not interested in the latter). I had taken Sophie to visit "Santa's helper" in the mall the week before so Sophie said, "I don't want to see Santa. I already told his helper what I wanted." She told everyone about how Santa had come from the North Pole and then rode to our party on a fire truck. We had a nice time although I was kind of disappointed that we couldn't do the breakfast with Santa at church too. They were the same day though. Last year, breakfast with Santa was absolutely crazy so we decided to try this instead.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: