| Another area of Abbie's room |
| It's fun to help Daddy wash Mama's car! |
For about a week, Abbie had a pretty bad stomach bug. She is feeling much better now. We had to keep her home for several days. This week, we got a new roof put on our house. It wasn't that old but there was a hail storm in May that damaged some of the roofs on our street pretty bad. Thankfully, insurance is covering most of it. Also, about a month ago, we painted the upper half of Abbie's room (pink, of course!) and redecorated her room. She moved to a big girl bed. She does fairly well now with staying in her bed but it was hard at first. I finally remembered to take some pictures to post.
Sophie still loves school! She's learning a lot of new sight words. When they learn a new list of words, her teacher gives them a piece of candy. Very effective I might add.

2 comments:
New room is pretty. She is getting big fast.
Mimi
I LOVE Abbie's Big Girl Room!!! The pink and green look great!! When we meet you at Disney, I think my car may need a wash and since the girls are so good at it...j/k!! Love y'all!! Cute pics of Sophie playing soccer too!
Post a Comment