Sophie playing in the wheat trough at the pumpkin farm
a relay at Field Day where the kids has to put on ski clothes
the dreaded sack race-it looks like Sophie was being coached by one of the boys in her class. That was cracking me up! The boys got really into some of the team events. They were cheering their teammates on! =)
the girls are ready to go!
Last week, the kindergarten classes had Field Day. They needed some extra chaperones. My mom volunteered to keep Abbie for me so that I could help out. Each of the 10 classes at her school was responsible for two different little stations or games. A lot of them were relay race type events and a lot of them were fall related. The kids had fun overall with only a few minor injuries. It turned out to be a lovely day though it started out cold. I was one of the chaperones who went around with Sophie's class. Sophie told me that she did not enjoy the sack race. Ah-a girl after my own heart! I used to hate relay-race type events, especially as I got older because they were never my forte. I also had a lot of knee problems in my teens so I was always afraid my knee would go out during the relay race.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment