| Emerson & Sophie being silly (I told Emerson to say "argh!" and Sophie to say, "yee haw!" before I took the picture.) I should have tried for a more normal pose too. =) |
| Here's the girls with one of our pumpkins. Their daddy carved another one. Fun traditions! |
Last weekend, Sophie was busy with parties after her soccer game in the morning. First, she was able to attend her friend, Carley's gymnastics party. Then, she came home and changed into her Jessie outfit for Emerson's costume party. This year, Emerson opted for a Halloween party instead of celebrating on her birthday which was in September. Their family invited all of us but Abbie ended up taking a good nap that day so she only came for the last part of the party. The kids had fun playing games, snacking, doing crafts, and going on a hayride around our section of the neighborhood. All of the kids enjoyed the party and the hayride was a big hit!
1 comment:
Now we need to see that little cupcake!
Post a Comment