Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Little Buddy

Will & Abbie at the zoo
Abbie likes to make a mess & occasionally help clean it up.
Abbie all dressed up

Now that Sophie's in school, Abbie and I have some days where we just hang out and others where we've had some fun play dates. Last week, we got together with Joshua & Julia one day. Abbie and Julia were crazy about each other. Yesterday, we met Will and his mommy at the zoo while their big sisters were in school. Abbie and Will are in the same class at Mother's Day Out. It was a great day for the zoo! Abbie loves wearing her hair in pigtails but in the bottom picture, you can tell that I had to fix her hair a few times too many because they are totally lopsided. Oh well, she's cute anyway! I can't wait for Halloween! We've got the girls' costumes ready to go!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loving how Abbie is becoming her own person. She is so funny.
Mimi