Thursday, October 07, 2010
Soccer Shots
These pictures are not particularly great but I thought those family members who are far away might appreciate them. Matt took them at Sophie's game this past Saturday. This is Sophie's first time to play soccer and she seems to be enjoying it! Her soccer team is made up of some really sweet girls, some of whom she goes to school with. Sophie's not usually the first one down the field but she works hard and is learning the sport. The girls call themselves the Blue Rhinestones which is very intimidating (NOT-J/K!). One of the dads calls the girls the Rhinestone Cowgirls. It sounds a little tougher so I kind of like that nickname.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute pictures. Wish we were there for some of her games. I like the nickname with cowgirls.
Mimi
Go Sophie and the Blue Rhinestones! Brodie's team seems to be The Elegers (cross between elephants and tigers...I think the two kids that spoke up were a Bama fan and an Auburn fan...funny!). Brodie loves it!!! I am glad Sophie is enjoying it.
Post a Comment