Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Halloween

Abbie (a cupcake) & Sophie (Jessie from Toy Story)
Lauren & Sophie
our girls with Mr. Ben & Katie, a cuddly pink bunny!
Jenny & Julia

On Saturday night, we walked down to Publix to trick or treat. Then, on Sunday night, we went to trunk or treat at our church. It was a lot of fun seeing everyone all dressed up! There were a lot of people there and some really cute costumes. It was fun seeing friends. Matt's parents ended up deciding to come visit us unexpectedly so they were able to join us for trunk or treat! I think Abbie was kind of overwhelmed by all of the people dressed up but thankfully she didn't seem to get too scared.

Julia and Joshua dressed up as Pebbles and Bam Bam. Joshua had a little club that he got to carry around. We came home from trunk or treat and ate some pizza quickly before going trick or treating around our neighborhood with Emerson and Verona's families. Mimi & Paw-paw Tom stayed behind to give out candy. When we got home from all that trick or treating, the girls were worn out! I don't know what I'm going to do with all of this candy sitting around!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

The girls looked so cute in their costumes! I'll have to send you the pictures I got. I think a couple turned out good. :)

Martha said...

I love the costumes! They are too cute!!