Am I cute or what?
Abbie's (with Paw-paw Tom) patting one of the large beach ball statues
Abbie & her Daddy
here I go!
I'm glad that both of the girls loved the beach. I was a little concerned about Abbie beforehand because she hated it when we briefly exposed her to it on Memorial Day weekend when we were in Charleston. We all had a great time!! Abbie loved to play with the phone in our hotel room, as you can see. She also really loved being on the luggage cart. Abbie definitely knows how to find trouble. Thanks for a wonderful time at the beach, Paw-paw Tom & Mimi! It was fun being with Aunt Leia too but she had to leave to go to a wedding after only 1 day at the beach. We headed for home late Saturday night.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun, fun, fun! Nothing like those good times.
Teresa
I am glad you all had a good time at the beach!
Did you see the pictures of the girls at the park?
Post a Comment