Paula with the girls
Abbie loves sitting in this chair!
Well, on Sunday, we woke up to about an inch or so of snow. We went on to church but the back roads were a tad icy. Mostly the roads were clear though and we didn't have any problems. I had hoped we'd get another snow but since it came on Sunday, the girls didn't get much chance to play in it. By the time we came home from church, it was all melted (pretty much) except for our deck which is in a shady spot. After we ate lunch, I wanted a quick picture with the girls in the snow because I had never taken Abbie out in it. The girls "snow outfits" are cracking me up in this picture but, "oh well". I had asked Matt to change Abbie into a purple velour outfit to keep her warm. Instead he brought her down in her leggings, and sheepishly said, "is this what you meant?" "Uh, no, not really but I guess it will do for a quick picture." Also, Sophie kept her tights and dress on but changed into tennis shoes. I didn't feel like arguing with her since we were just going out for a minute. =) The girls are also modeling the "do-rags" that Matt got for them at the Vandy game. It started with me not being able to find Abbie's winter hat.
On a side note, Abbie loves going to sit in this chair now. Sophie got it when she was little. It's interesting to watch Abbie try to get out of it sometimes though. She occasionally gets a leg stuck in the side of the chair or something.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am glad you got a snow picture! I wish we would get a good one so all the kids can go out and play!
There is something about the thought of snow. You want one good picture of the kids playing in their very first snowfall.
Teresa
I love the outfits! The snow was melting too fast there. You get them dressed and make the picture. You should have driven "down" to my house. Andrea
Cute!!!
Post a Comment