Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Scream for Ice Cream

Anna Kate and Sophie

As I mentioned earlier, we had a really fun week this past week! On Thursday, Anna Kate and her little brother, Will, were able to come over and play. The girls had a great time together. Will and Abbie kind of did their own thing but they are fairly close in age too. After a while, I asked the girls if they wanted to play with Sophie's play-doh stuff. She has an ice cream sundae set that she got for Christmas. They had a great time with it but Abbie kept wandering over to the table to find bits of play-doh that she could eat. (Not so fun for me because I had to keep getting the play-doh away from her.) After this happened several times, I decided that we need to put the play-doh up and they wanted to do projects (i.e. craft stuff).

On Friday, Sophie got to get together with her buddies, Carley & Jessie, from church. We met at Pump it Up for them to jump and then we went to eat. All of the girls had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you guys did have a busy week! We enjoyed our park trip - thanks for thinking of us!