Monday, March 16, 2009

A few more pictures...

She likes sticking her tongue out for pictures sometimes. (I didn't order this one but it is awfully cute!)
Her serious look

Here's just a few more pictures of Abbie. The first one is just too funny! I didn't include one of my favorite shots here because it didn't show up well. I had hoped to get the girls picture made together too but Sophie's lips were really chapped and I didn't think she would photograph well. I hope we can get one of them together this spring!

2 comments:

LB said...

Sweet pictures! I like the "action" shots - it really captures their personality!

alison said...

I can't believe how big Abbie is getting! How time flies. I hope you guys are well. We were out for spring break at the same time but headed to OK. Miss you guys! We need to have some park dates with the warmer weather!