Abbie pushing a chair
Sophie with her special snack of popcorn with M& M's before watching a movie!
I haven't been doing too great at blogging lately. I thought I'd put these cute pictures on here. This past weekend, Sophie came down with a really bad cough and she still has some cold symptoms. Of course, kids share everything including their germs so even though I repeatedly asked Sophie not to cough all over Abbie and touch her face and hands, she did and now Abbie has a bad cold with a cough. Poor baby! As you can see above in Abbie's wide grin, she has two teeth on the bottom. She is almost walking too. Abbie tries to get into everything including the toilet, toilet paper, anything you have lying around that she can put in her mouth. It's hard for me to find time to sit down and relax when both of the girls are around, that's for sure! These pictures were taken before the girls got sick!
On another note though, this week we had most of our downstairs painted and that feels wonderful. Also, Matt had a shelf built for the garage. Slowly but surely we are getting our house decorated the way we want it.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Gotta love the shared germs. All I've done for a week is wipe noses - I just go from one to the other all day long! Your girls are so cute. Camden really enjoyed playing with Sophie on Sunday at their potluck date!
I love reading the day to day stuff.Love and miss seeing you guys.
Teresa
Post a Comment