Sunday, November 02, 2008

Party Till You Drop!

Abbie, Paula & Sophie
Sophie's preschool class ready to trick-or-treat
Sophie & her best buddy at school, Gracie

Well, this past week was full of festivities. Matt & I attended a Couples Costume Party the weekend before Halloween. Our Sunday school class had the party and everyone dressed up. It was a lot of fun! Everyone brought food and we played some games. There were no kids there so we all had a fun time! I'll include a picture of us dressed up in my next post! On Wednesday night, there was a cookout at our church and we had trunk or treat there. The girls dressed as Titans cheerleaders this year. Abbie really enjoyed watching all of the kids. I felt like this year Sophie was more into the Halloween thing. She wasn't as scared by everything and she (sometimes) said trick-or-treat, though she usually got shy! She was definitely into the candy this year! At church, they also had some little games for the kids to play.

Then, on Thursday morning, Sophie's preschool class had a Halloween party. Sophie had several family members present for this because Matt, Abbie & myself came as well as Uncle Phil. The kids had a pizza party along with some other treats. Then, they trick-or-treated around the church offices and surrounding properties that are owned by church members. We had beautiful weather for all of the Halloween festivities and I'm glad that we could be part of Sophie's school party.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What is your email address? I have a cute picture of Sophie that I want to send to you.