Tuesday, July 29, 2008

VBS at Mt. Juliet

Sophie (looking crazy) with Aunt Martha
a rare moment-both girls asleep in the car

In an earlier post, I mentioned that Sophie had gone to VBS in Mt. Juliet with Aunt Martha and she was able to see her Uncle Phil there. Well, she had a great time! She got to spend the night with Martha one night. They went to the pool one day and she got to go to Chick-Fil-A 2 days in a row after VBS with Aunt Martha & Uncle Phil. Basically, she was spoiled rotten. It was really nice for me too to just have one child to take care of for a little while. Abbie, Nana & I went out to Mt. Juliet last Tuesday to meet up with them. Sophie was so tired that she fell asleep on the way home. When I got home, both girls were asleep! I sure do miss Sophie taking a nap but since she gave her passy, she hasn't taken a nap anymore.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Ellie has given up her naps also!
Are you going to bring Sophie to Crieve Hall for VBS?

Anonymous said...

Love those golden moments! Enjoy all of them. Love Mimi