Well, there wasn't much going on last week to blog about but today Abbie is 6 months old! Yay! We survived the first 6 months. Surprisingly, it has gone extremely fast overall. I think Abbie is trying to prove to us that she can do lots of new things at once because she's trying to cut her first teeth, she's started crawling, and she's sitting up! I'll try to get some better pictures soon. She doesn't stay still for long though. We are starting her on vegetables this week so we'll see how that goes. Time sure does fly by, doesn't it?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Abbie's 6 months old!
Sophie & Abbie
Well, there wasn't much going on last week to blog about but today Abbie is 6 months old! Yay! We survived the first 6 months. Surprisingly, it has gone extremely fast overall. I think Abbie is trying to prove to us that she can do lots of new things at once because she's trying to cut her first teeth, she's started crawling, and she's sitting up! I'll try to get some better pictures soon. She doesn't stay still for long though. We are starting her on vegetables this week so we'll see how that goes. Time sure does fly by, doesn't it?
Well, there wasn't much going on last week to blog about but today Abbie is 6 months old! Yay! We survived the first 6 months. Surprisingly, it has gone extremely fast overall. I think Abbie is trying to prove to us that she can do lots of new things at once because she's trying to cut her first teeth, she's started crawling, and she's sitting up! I'll try to get some better pictures soon. She doesn't stay still for long though. We are starting her on vegetables this week so we'll see how that goes. Time sure does fly by, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't believe Abbie is 6 months old! Sophie and Abbie are looking more alike each day! So cute!
It is hard to believe that Abbie is crawling what a wonderful experience for you. Sophie will not want her getting into her stuff. Can't wait until we get together.
Mimi
Post a Comment