Abbie & Andrew
Andrew
Sophie with Jackson & Wilson
We were excited to be able to get together with some of our best friends from Charleston this week, the Cleland's. They are about to move to Greenville, SC from Charleston, SC and they are staying with family in the area for a little while. Sophie got sick last week when we were planning to get together so we were glad that it worked out for this week! Sophie had fun playing hide and seek, Potato Heads, and Little People with the boys. Abbie & Andrew were too funny together (he just turned 1 but he's a chunk)! He got right up by Abbie and spoke in his own high-pitched baby voice. I don't think they knew what to think of each other! It was great to see them & catch up a little bit. It was their first time to meet Abbie.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hey Paula! I love your blog! I am going to add you to mine :)
Courtney Guthrie
Grady is going to be in Miss Sandra's Class on Tues and Thurs. I think he is really excited! I hope so. It will be nice to have those two days with just the baby :)
I was looking at your blog and enjoyed the pictures. When I saw Wilson and Jackson, I did a double take. I had just seen them at their grandmother's house last week. I then remembered the connection. Your pictures are cute. Dianne C.
Post a Comment