Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cow Appreciation Day

Abbie & Nana
Abbie's cow outfit (covered in drool by this point)
Abbie showing off the back of her outfit-notice the crazy tail?
Sophie trying on her Daddy's hat

This past Friday, we had a really fun day! We met up with the Gray's and Walker's at Pump it Up for one of the their pop-in playtimes. We all had a great time! It was Sophie's first time and she liked just jumping on the inflatables the best. I wasn't really able to get any good pictures because everyone's in motion and they have mesh stuff around the inflatables. I had a blast going with Sophie on some of the slides. Sophie was a little scared of the slides but she went down with me. Thanks Sara & Jill, for helping me with the girls! I told Matt that he'll have to go back and take Sophie sometime because it's so much fun, even for parents! (you feel like a big kid again)

After playing at Pump it Up, we all went over to Chick-Fil-A for Cow appreciation day. Matt met up with us there, as well as the Grisso's. Abbie, Sophie & Matt all got free meals because they wore cow attire. Matt made some cow spots for Sophie and a hat with cow ears. Abbie had the perfect outfit which we were glad she could still fit into. It was a baby gift and she had only worn it once. Matt not only got a free lunch but he went there for breakfast as well (we really like free things around here.) =) I lucked out because I didn't have to dress up but I ate Abbie's free meal. My friend, Sara, had a full cow outfit-complete with udder-but we didn't get any pictures and I'm sure she's thankful! Nana came over to visit us later that afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH yes, I'm very thankful no pictures were taken, although I know Amy Bowman was hoping to see some shots of me in my embarrassment! :) We had fun bouncing (as Camden called it) with you all!

Amy said...

So bummed there are no photos of Mrs. Walker. But I'm sure she was one cute cow!

Anonymous said...

What a treat everyone dressing up likes cows and eating out. So gald you had fun.
Mimi