Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello Abbie!


Hello everyone,In case you haven't heard, Abigail Elise Vergne was born on Monday January 21 at 1:03 AM (about 3 days early) at Baptist Hospital in Nashville after two hours of labor. She was 8 lbs even. She has strawberry blonde hair. Sophie saw her for the first time this morning, and the first thing she said was, "I love my baby sister!" We are all doing well.

13 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! And Sophie looks thrilled with her new sister. Abbie just missed Luke's birthday by about an hour. Congrats!

Dallas said...

congratulations!!!!! both of your girls are beautiful. i am so thankful that you have a quick pregnancy and i hope that it was relatively pain free. again, congrats!

Katherine said...

What sweet little angels -- Matt what WILL you do with another red-head in the house? :)

Congrats guys!
(and yay for 2 hour labors!)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I love that pic! It will be a great new one for my wallet! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I always forget to put my name. The above comment is from Aunt Martha

Anonymous said...

We are so proud and happy that both mom and baby are doing so well. We love our new grandbaby and to think, another red head, how lucky we are! She really is a beautiful baby and we can't wait to see her in person.
Mimi & Paw Paw Tom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Vergnes! She's a sweet little gift from heaven.
Ruth

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so adorable! We are so thankful that baby Abbie is here and healthy! We love you!

Davies Family said...

Congratulations! What a sweetie! Wish we could meet her in person like last time. So glad it was so quick! Stacy :)

Anonymous said...

Hip hip hooray! "Little Momma" Sophie is going to be such a good helper! I love the name Abbie and she is beautiful. Congratulations! We'll have Sophie over to play soon so Mommy can get some rest!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! Both of your girls are beautiful! I hope you are feeling well and able to get some rest!

Kathy said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I know you are thrilled beyond words. We are very happy for you all!
Kathy B.

Stephanie said...

YAY ABBIE! Can't wait to meet her! Sophie looks so happy!!!
Congratulations.