Monday, June 25, 2007

Sophie's big announcement

Well, in case you couldn't guess from Sophie's shirt, we are expecting our 2nd child. Our baby is due on January 24, 2008 and we are very excited! Paula is about 9 1/2 weeks pregnant and everything is going fine so far. We went to the doctor on Friday and they did an ultrasound. Sophie helped us give our news to the grandparents. She has enjoyed seeing her Vergne grandparents this week. By the way, we've told Sophie that there's a baby coming but there's just no way that she can understand that right now. =) I'm sure that after the baby is here, she will understand a whole lot better!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations Matt, Paula, and Sophie! We think January is an excellent time for a birthday. Luke's birthday is January 20.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and I'm so glad you're heading back to Nsahville! I'm not sure which piece of news was more exciting! :) By the way, my b'day is Jan 20th also!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Two is a good number, also 3, 4 are excellent numbers. The more the merrier.
Mimi Teresa