Sophie's got style! Sophie with her P.J.'s on, her maracas,
and her BIG boots.
Sophie playing in the rice pool
Damage from storm-neighbor's tree on house
Storm damage
Well, things haven't been too exciting here lately but we had a huge storm come through the 1st weekend in June, as soon as the official hurrican season began! A big part of our neighbor's tree ended up on the side of our house. Thankfully, it didn't seem to do much damage and we found someone to remove it for us but it was kind of a mess. It could have been much worse though. Sophie went to one of her first "kid" birthday parties last weekend. One party was rained out. The only other "kid" birthday party she'd attended besides her own parties of course =) was when she was a couple months old.
Anyway, this week I decided to try to keep our schedules free so that I could potty train Sophie. It went well the 1st day but we spent a lot of time in the bathroom. The 2nd day however, was awful. So, I think we'll just not worry so much about it for a little bit and then come back to it when she seems to be ready. Potty training is not for the faint hearted it seems (which I'm not, but this is a real doozy of a task).

3 comments:
Loving the new pics. Really nice ones. I like the red outfit. Hope the tree didn't do any damage.
Love,
Mimi
That picture of Sophie in the rice pool looks like it's straight out of a magazine - very impressive camera work. Oh, potty training. I don't even know where to start. We have a little potty in the bathroom and we ask Camden every once in a while if he wants to go potty. He likes to sit on it but hasn't actually done anything there yet! :) Good luck!
Hey guys! Love the pictures of Sophie. I can't believe how big she's getting!! :)
Post a Comment