Thursday, June 07, 2007

Memorial Day weekend





Sophie at Memorial Day picnic


Sam, Sophie, & one of the twins (I can't remember for sure)

Sophie
Matt & Paula


For Memorial Day weekend we went up to visit Matt's parents (as we mentioned in our last post a while back). I'm finally adding a few pictures to those from a picnic that we had that weekend. It was at the Harkabus' home and a few other families that are close friends of the Vergne's came to the picnic as well. Sophie had a great time playing with Sam and his twin sisters, Abigail and Cadence. These kids are being kept by Robyn (Harkabus) Jennings and her husband, Joe, right now. Their mom died of cancer a few months ago and their dad is not coping well. Anyway, the kids had fun playing in the sandbox and on the swingset. I wish the best for those kids.

No comments: