Saturday, June 16, 2007
Nana visits
Nana came to visit us on Monday and she has spent the week with us. We've had fun going shopping, hanging out, etc. We went to the beach one day. It's been a little cooler than normal though so it was almost too cool to go swimming. We've also had a lot of rain. Sophie has really enjoyed spending time with Nana. She was so excited before Nana came and talking about how the things that she wanted to show Nana.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Paula,
I attempted to leave a comment earlier but must have lost it. Thanks for visiting our new blog. I've been meaning to contact you for a while to pick your OT brain about any experiences you had with kids with sensory problems. Luke's showing progress, but I'd love to get any insight you have!
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment