Abbie boarding the bus.
From the time both of my girls were little, they have both been fascinated by school buses. They couldn't wait until they had a chance to ride one. Well, Abbie officially got her chance today. I'm glad that she was excited about it but it's still hard for a mama to see her kids grow up. It happens too fast! Sophie sat up in the front with Abbie on the first day. I didn't think they would keep sitting together after that but it looks my girls are going to keep sitting together! After they left for school that day, I went back into the house and it just felt so weird to enter a quiet house. Always before, Abbie would still be in the house watching T.V. or come in from the bus stop with me and we'd get ready to go to her school later or go somewhere. It's a new phase of life for all of us. I just have to try to adjust and make the best of it!

1 comment:
Wonderful pictures! Love those girls. Mimi
Post a Comment