Friday, August 02, 2013

1st Summer Trip to Virginia (June)

 
Abbie loved building this marble tower and playing with it!
 

Our family with the phone booth in the England section of Busch Gardens.

Abbie and I riding the train (I think).

Oh, no!  A bear!!

Sophie and I riding in a bumper car.

Abbie and Sophie didn't mind getting wet on some rides.
 
 

Leia and Abbie riding in the teacups.

Our family outside the Forest of fun area.

Our family spent a fun week in Virginia with Matt's parents and sister, Leia.  The girls were pretty good travellers overall.  They liked riding in our new (to us) minivan.  We spent one day at Busch Gardens.  We saw some shows and rode a lot of rides.  I thought Sophie might have outgrown the Sesame Street area with a lot of little rides but she still wanted to ride them.  The girls enjoyed riding the wet rides and didn't complain one bit about getting soaking wet.  They loved the swings and the bumper cars among other things.  If Abbie were tall enough to ride all of the roller coasters, she would.  =) 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you were able to come had a wonderful time.
Mimi