 |
| Sophie with Uncle Phil |
 |
| Sophie's ready to do a virtual bowling game. |
 |
| Paw-paw, Sophie and Nana (the two birthday girls) |
 |
| Paw-paw, Abbie, Sophie, and Nana | | | | |
|
|
|
Ever since Sophie was about 3 years old, we have gone to Chuck E. Cheese each year for her birthday (or around her birthday). This year I thought that she might be tired of it and want to do something else since she was turning "7". When I asked her where she wanted to go eat for her birthday though she said, "Chuck E. Cheese". I was like, "really?" Nana, Paw-paw, and Uncle Phil were able to go with us. Nana's birthday is the day before Sophie's. We were able to go to Logan's with her right before her birthday. The girls had a great time there as long as we kept Abbie away from the big rat-she's scared to death of Chuck E.!
I was able to take cupcakes to Sophie's school on her birthday too and have lunch with her. At the end of Sophie's birthday, she said something like, "Wow, I had such a great birthday! I felt like I was in a dream at school all day." It makes you feel really good when you know that your child has had a memorable day that made them feel so special. She received some nice gifts and phone calls on her birthday. Her principal, Dr. LaChance even came and sang to her, had a card for her and let her and a friend help do the announcements! I can't believe that Sophie is 7. She's growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment