 |
| our family before the party |
 |
| Sophie with her dolls at the doll table before the party |
 |
| Sophie and Maddie |
 |
| Meredith and Sophie |
 |
| Mary and Sophie |
 |
| Emerson and Sophie |
 |
| Allie and Sophie |
 |
| Ella and Sophie |
 |
| Carley and Sophie |
 |
| Jordan and Sophie |
 |
| Lauren and Sophie |
 |
| Taylor and Sophie |
 |
| the doll table |
 |
| all of the girls (minus Ashton-Lauren's little sister) with their dolls |
Here's several pictures from Sophie's birthday party. The girls enjoyed painting their picture frames and then had a nice picture to take home from the party. They had a great time at the party and I think it was a memorable party for Sophie!
2 comments:
So CUTE! Hate I missed it!- Andrea
I am so glad that Sophie had such a special birthday party. Everything looked so pretty.
Mimi
Post a Comment