the flamingoes are here!
Abbie's 1st day of school
This past week, Abbie started back to Mother's Day Out. Yay! Both of my kids are back in school. While I'm still adjusting to having Sophie gone every day and really wish that she was around more, I was excited to have a day or two that's scheduled where someone else is watching my kids. After having them home with me all summer, it will be nice to have a break! Anyway, Abbie did fine at school but she hasn't taken a nap so far. I'm happy that Abbie is in Ms Katy's class and several of her friends from church are in there. While Abbie was in school, Matt & I both worked on getting her room painted so that we could transition her into a big girl bed over the weekend. Pictures of her room to come soon... Abbie has done really well with that transition. Her first night in the big girl bed she was grinning from ear to ear because she was so excited about her big girl bed.
On another note, the weather has been a little cooler outside and we've been able to go to the zoo a couple of times. I didn't take very many pictures but the first time it was just me and Abbie. We had a great time but poor Sophie missed out (and Daddy). This past weekend, we planned it so that we could all go and we were able to see the new flamingo exhibit. The zoo got pretty busy since it was so pretty for Labor Day weekend but we still had a nice time!
2 comments:
I can't believe how grown up Abbie looks with her backpack ready for her first day at preschool. I like her outfit. She is so cute.
Mimi
Love the first day of school pic!! She's so cute! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!
Post a Comment