Sunday, August 29, 2010
A few more favorites...
I had the girls pictures made a couple of weeks ago and we also took some family pictures. I really wanted a good picture of the girls together and it had been a long time since we had had individual pictures of them made. We did it just before kindergarten started going in full swing. Abbie was more photogenic that day than I think she's ever been for a photographer. I thought we got some great pictures of everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Beautiful girls!
Such sweethearts! And I hear at least one of them is my future daughter-in-law! ;)
We love these pics!! Anytime anyone looks at our fridge, Matt tells them to check out the new pics of the girls and then I have to remind him they're in the living room. LOL!! Love y'all!
Post a Comment