Well, I know it's been a while since I posted. We haven't been extremely busy. I just haven't been taking a lot of pictures or done any blogging lately. It's been really really COLD here. We've had a couple of snow days this week but we've still managed to get out and go some. I bought some sleds hoping for a really good snow. The ironic thing was that the day I was prepared for it, we didn't really have much snow on the ground but the next day, we got more snow (of course the girls had gone to my parents to spend the night so they weren't here to sled). Also, we found out that my parents had old sleds in their storage shed so we brought them to our house. Then, when their girls were at their grandparents house and could have sledded, they didn't have any real sleds. =) It's always hard to plan for snow but at least we got some that they could play in a little bit!
Matt & I have been having fun with our new Wii, for me-mostly the Wii Fit. We had some friends over for dinner and a game night while the girls spent the night at my parents house and it was so nice to get that break. We rarely get to do game nights anymore because the girls go to bed early and I love playing games!
Abbie is still a character. She mimics just about anything that Sophie does. We went to Pump it Up recently where they have the inflatables and Abbie loved it. Sophie is somewhat fearful of going on the big slides and needs a lot of encouragement (usually) even to go with me or another adult. This time, we all climbed up (we went with some friends). Abbie showed no fear of climbing all of the steps independently with me coming a little ways behind her. After the first few times, she actually slid down the huge slide all by herself and LOVED it. Thankfully, after the first time on the slide, Sophie loved it and wanted to go again (it wasn't her first experience on it ever). She always wanted someone to go with her though. Not Abbie though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Abbie's expressions. You know exactly what she is thinking. She does make you laugh.
See you soon.
Teresa
Love Abbie's fashions! :) We'll have to talk Wii next time we see you. We gave into the peer pressure and got one too. Jason kicks my butt at Super Mario Brothers!
The picture of Abbie makes me laugh! Maybe it will snow again so you can enjoy it at home!
Post a Comment