Andrea and Abbie
Abbie's ready to party!
Aunt Martha (or Aunt TaTa as Abbie pronounces her name, ha-ha)
Abbie says, "now this is what I was waiting for-cake and ice cream!"
Don't you just love Abbie's b-day outfit? Her Aunt Martha gave that to her so that she could wear it to the party. I think Abbie was quite proud of her tutu and tights! =) In the last week or two, if you asked Abbie who was having a birthday she would say, "me" or hold up her hand. It was really cute that she knew her birthday was coming up. She loved opening all of her gifts, her food (especially dessert and playing with our friends int he neighborhood who came. Thanks to all of our family and friends who came and made Abbie's birthday special. Next time, I'll try to do better about including all of you in the pictures.
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Abbie. January babies are the best. Love the cake!
Happy Birthday Abbie! Hard to believe it's been 2 years already!!!
Post a Comment