The other day Sophie said that Abbie had drooled on her arm. I said something like, "Well, I'm sorry Sophie." She said, "kids that are big brothers and sisters always get drool on their face or in their eyes or ears from their baby brothers or sisters." I thought that was pretty funny (kind of gross too). I said, "I don't think you'd get it in your eye. Surely, you'd close your eye." We were just being silly.
Along similar lines, this morning, Sophie said with disbelief, "Abbie licked my face... like a popsicle!" (or kind of like a puppy is what I'm thinking) I really loved this quote. =)
The last couple of nights Sophie has thanked God for her toys and said they are beautiful. Too sweet!
She told me recently that she will live with us for a long time. I said, "I hope so!" Then, one day she will get married. She said that they would still live with us for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Paula,
We are going to train day! Grady and I went last year and he LOVED it! it is a lot of fun.
Courtney
We did go to Train Day but I am just checking my blog. I would suggest going next year. Ellie loves it!
I forgot you tagged me! I'll try to get to it soon. :) At least you have fair warning that Sophie and her hubby will be living with you for a while...plenty of time to prepare. :)
Post a Comment