I was tagged by Kathy Burnett so here goes:
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.
10 years ago I:
1. Graduated from Lipscomb with my bachelors in May
2. Travelled on 2 separate mission trips that summer: one to Australia/New Zealand and one to Great Britain.
3. Began my masters in OT at Belmont in the fall
4. I had not met Matt yet-we met in 1999.
5. Lived at home with my parents.
5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to the grocery store.
2. Do a couple loads of laundry.
3. Get laundry folded.
4. Go through some of the girls' clothes.
5. Try out a different paint color for downstairs.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Popcorn (with M&M's if possible).
2. Cheese and crackers
3. An apple with peanut butter
4. Ritz toasted chips (Ranch)
5. Jelly beans, M&M's or almost anything sweet
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a summer vacation home
2. Hire someone to do all of my cleaning, a lot of my cooking, and be hairdresser for me and our girls. =)
3. Buy a brand new "loaded" mini-van or SUV
4. Travel a lot and pay for each of our families to travel with us once a year
5. Donate money to charities
5 places I have lived:
1. Nashville, Tennessee
2. Memphis, TN (3 months)
3. Gaithersburg, Maryland
4. Charleston, South Carolina
5. Franklin, TN
5 jobs I have had:
1. Worked at a movie theater
2. Worked as an OT in a rehab hospital
3. Worked at Mother's Day Out program
4. Worked as an OT in the school system
5. Did secretarial jobs answering phones, filing, etc at Genesco. *I also was paid to organize mismatched shoes at Genesco that were being donated to homeless shelters.
Now I tag the following people: Julie, Jenny, Amy, Courtney, and Stacy
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment