Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Other Updates


Here's Abbie with her learning table. It's another new toy that we've just introduced to her and she is loving it! The first time she played with it, this table held her attention for several minutes. She loves all of the music! Abbie has her first tooth now-on the bottom- and she is working on another tooth. She is constantly pulling up and holding on to everything. Abbie is a joy to be around but she is very active so we have to keep a close watch on her these days. Sophie doesn't let her get by with much though. =)

As far as Sophie goes, she is really enjoying preschool. They are starting to learn their letter sounds. Tonight, I was flossing her teeth before bed and she said, "after you get done, I'll floss your teeth mommy." I just looked at her kind of funny and said, "uh, I don't think so." Then, we both just started cracking up.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Impressive that you floss her teeth. I think we are doing good for just brushing coops! We had fun in the tunnel system...I keep waiting for the picture of Abbie with her face against the plastic!

Momma J said...

I'm impressed too. Christopher wants to be so independent I can hardly get him to let me help him brush. We create new tactics because I don't want him to hate brushing. The singing Thomas toothbrush helps!

vergne said...

So that I don't sound like a saint (and to clear things up), we're doing good to floss 1 or2 times a week-if that. The dentist recommended we start already (Yikes!) so I'm trying but not very diligent about doing it with Sophie.

Julie said...

I haven't tried flossing yet with Ellie. You are good! Abbie is getting so big and so cute! I hear the girls are having a blast in preschool!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the girls again but I do like reading about all the new things that they do and all the interesting things you do as a family.
Missing all,
Teresa