Abbie "driving" a little tractor
On Saturday, the weather was perfect! It was a little cool in the morning and warm in the afternoon but not humid. It was cloudy for most of the day. Anyway, we decided to go and check out Walden Farm in Smryna and it was pretty fun. When we got there, Sophie didn't want to do ANYTHING which was challenging. They had corn mazes, a hayride, a maze made out of haybales, face painting, corn the kids could play in, different art projects they could do, and more. After a little bit, Sophie walked through the corn maze with us and she eventually warmed up to playing in the corn (I know I shouldn't have taken her to a farm in a dress but sometimes it feels like it takes an act of Congress to get all four of us moving in the same direction! ). Sophie enjoyed playing in the corn once she got in it, playing with some farm sets they had and driving a play truck but she did NOT want to get her face painted. Both of the girls were getting kind of tired so we walked around and saw the animals, checked out the farm, pumpkins, etc and decided we'd have to come back sometime and do the hayride.


4 comments:
We hope to get down there this week. Looks like fun!
Lawton told me that he played on the see-saw with Sophie at school on Tuesday. I love hearing who all he plays with and what he does! I can't believe how big Abbie is getting! :)
What fun! I love the picture of Abbie on the tractor. :) We may have to check that place out!
I love going to Walden Farm! It is fun for all ages. Abbie and Sophie are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment