Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New "Toys" for Abbie

Am I cute or what?! (Abbie's sitting in the middle of the tunnels.)
Swinging is so much fun!




Last time that I blogged, I mentioned that we had gotten the "tunnel system" back out for the girls to play with. Although Abbie was really hesitant about getting in the tunnels, now she will crawl all the way through without any encouragement. It is so much fun to play peek a boo with her when she is in the tunnels. She likes to press her face up to the play windows of the igloo tent and look out at me. =) Sophie & Abbie have had a blast so far in the tunnels together. We have really enjoyed the beautiful weather that we've had so far this week after the nasty storm blew through on Sunday. Yesterday, we were able to go to visit the playground behind the library and then go and check out some new library books. It was really fun for the girls to swing side by side at the playground. Abbie's a little smal for the swing still but she enjoyed it. Later in the afternoon, we were able to visit the zoo. It was a great day to go because it wasn't crowded and Matt was in town so he could go with us!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna have to come play in the tunnels. I miss my nieces and my favorite sister and brother-in-law.
~Aunt Martha