Sophie's been grocery shopping!
Sophie playing in the ball pit
Mary Frances & Abbie (look at how big Abbie looks, although she looks small next to Mary Frances)
Sophie's so excited that we got her tunnel system back out and she was entertaining Abbie.
On Friday, one of our friends from church, Allison and Mary Frances Musso, invited us to meet them at The Monkey's Treehouse, a fun indoor play place with lots of things for kiddos to do. We had never been before but I had heard about it. Well, despite all the rain, we made it there just fine and my friend, Allison, was kind enough to come out to our van and take one of the girls in with her so that I didn't have to juggle an umbrella and two girls. Sophie had a great time and Abbie was entertained by watching all of the kids play. I did let her down to play some but had to watch her closely because she puts everything in her mouth!! Sophie and Mary Frances kind of did their own thing but everyone had a nice time. Sophie really enjoyed the play grocery store, the sand box and the ball pit (until I remembered that the ball pit was among those things that was supposed to be for kids who were 2 and under). Mary Frances was funny because she hopped in the back of a little truck that a boy was driving so that she could have a ride =). Abbie missed her nap while we were there so she really conked out on the way home and took a nice nap.
This weekend, we got some of the tunnels back out for the girls to enjoy. We thought that Abbie might enjoy crawling through some of the tunnels now. Sophie really was excited that we got the tunnels back out and she saved a spot for Abbie so that she could sit in the middle with her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I loved all of the new pictures. Sophie looked like she had a great time. It is nice that Abbie is entertained by watching all the kids. Can't wait until I can see them again.
Teresa
Ooh, this is a place I've been wanting to go! Is it worth the drive/cost? Let me know if you head there again sometime!
Post a Comment