On Wednesday, we were surprised to hear that many of the schools around here had been closed because there was no snow on the ground that we had seen. Then, it started to snow. I didn't expect it to do anything but it did begin to stick to the grass and to our street after a while. Sophie and I headed out in the snow for about 5 minutes. (She didn't like her shoes being dirty.) By the way, she did have her gloves and hood on for the concerned grandparents. I let her take her gloves off for a second so that she could feel the snow. She was really funny though. She was so fascinated that the snow was on our patio table, the grass, etc. She wanted to see if it was in the garage but I told her that it wasn't. When we walked down our back steps to the yard and she saw the snow on the grass, she goes, "Oh, it's on the grass. How cute." You probably had to have heard her saying it but it was funny. =) The snow didn't last long. It started melting and was all gone that afternoon.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment