Saturday, February 02, 2008

Habla Espanol?

Earlier this week, Sophie and I were playing her Dora the Explorer Candyland game. I had almost won the game and I checked the directions to make sure that I had won the game (because Candyland is oh so complicated-just kidding!). Well, since I'm sleep deprived I guess, I totally missed the English directions that were right there and only saw the Spanish ones. I looked at them and realized I couldn't read them. I said, "well, I think Mama won" and I finished my turn. Sophie picks up the same directions and says, "no, mama. You not pass the game. It says you not win." It was really cute!

On a different note, I saw Abbie's first smile last night when she was awake! She's smiled before in her sleep but not when she was awake. We'll try to post more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Cooper and I tried to leave a comment the other night but Blogger was not behaving well. Abbie is a cutie! You definitely have two cute girls w/red hair! Let us know when you are ready for us to come and play so you can get a nap...